St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG breakfast bread, fruit.
Lunch menu: Walking taco, sweet potato fries, pears. The menu for tomorrow will be: Pepperoni calzone,
green beans, fruit cocktail.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
1. CSW DRESS ATTIRE tomorrow is Flyer attire!
2. LOOKING AHEAD the juniors will be absent all day on Feb. 11 th for a field trip to the Cathedral and
all day on Feb. 12 th to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
3. SWIM TEAM LUNCHES the final two lunches will be tomorrow and next Friday, Feb. 7.
4. ELEMENTARY CARNATION SALE this week in the cafeteria during our lunch. Proceeds will go
to their playground improvement fund. Cost of the carnations is $2.00.
5. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS begin next week with Mrs. Smith. PLEASE be aware of
your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. If you have questions,
please see or email Mrs. Smith BEFORE next week. Meetings are as follows: (Current freshmen: next
week Feb. 3) (Current sophomores: week of Feb. 10) (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7 th
graders: week of Feb. 13) (Current 8 th graders: week of Feb. 24)
6. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Swiger from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the
Main Street entrance.
7. DFCA MEMBERS please see Mrs. Pertner to pick up coupons that are good to use at the basketball
concession stand. The coupon is worth $2.00. One coupon is valid for Tuesday’s girls’ game against
Edison and one coupon is good for Friday’s boys’ game against Mapleton. Thank you for choosing a