St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG Fruit Strudel, fruit.
Lunch menu: Breaded chicken sandwich, broccoli and cheese, mandarin oranges. The menu for tomorrow will be: Walking taco, sweet potato fries, pears.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. CSW DRESS ATTIRE tomorrow is Dress up for Mass Day. High school students follow the dress code and junior high students may follow the high school dress code. Friday is Flyer attire!
- 4. PLEASE REFER to the information sheet Mr. Conley sent a couple weeks ago in your email for the daily schedules this week. Extra copies are in the office.
- 5. LOOKING AHEAD the juniors will be absent all day on Feb. 12th for a field trip to Columbus to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 6. SWIM TEAM LUNCHES the final two lunches will be this Friday and next Friday, Feb. 7.
- 7. ELEMENTARY CARNATION SALE this week in the cafeteria during our lunch. Proceeds will go to their playground improvement fund. Cost of the carnation is $2.00.
- 8. GOOD LUCK to
- 9. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS begin next week with Mrs. Smith. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. If you have questions, please see or email Mrs. Smith BEFORE next week. Meetings are as follows: (Current freshmen: next week Feb. 3) (Current sophomores: week of Feb. 10) (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: week of Feb. 13) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 10. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Miller for the following:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN 8TH GRADE