St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG cinnamon bagel stick, fruit.
Lunch menu: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, peaches, garlic toast. The menu for tomorrow is: Breaded chicken sandwich, broccoli and cheese, mandarin oranges.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. KENT STATE will be hosting a Chemistry Day on Saturday, Feb. 8th. Students and parents will be introduced to life as a chemistry and biochemistry student at Kent State. Breakfast and lunch are provided. For more information, see Mrs. Pertner. Registration deadline is Feb. 1st.
- 4. CSW DRESS ATTIRE tomorrow is career day. Dress like what you want to be when you grow up. Thursday is Dress up for Mass Day. High school students follow the dress code and junior high students may follow the high school dress code. Friday is Flyer attire!
- 5. PLEASE REFER to the information sheet Mr. Conley sent a couple weeks ago in your email for the daily schedules this week. Extra copies are in the office.
- 6. LOOKING AHEAD the juniors will be absent all day on Feb. 12th for a field trip to Columbus to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 7. SWIM TEAM LUNCHES the final two lunches will be on Feb. 1 and Feb. 8. Please note the date changes.
- 8. ELEMENTARY CARNATION SALE this week in the cafeteria during our lunch. Proceeds will go to their playground improvement fund. Cost of the carnation is $2.00.
- 9. NORWALK ARTS CENTER is hosting an opportunity for students to see Daniel Ruffing (2017) in concert at Baldwin Wallace on 2/23/20. The evening will include transportation and concert ticket for $40.00. For more info go to http://wwwnorwalkartscenter.org RSVP by 2/6/2020
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN 8TH GRADE 7TH