St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, January 27, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is WG blueberry waffle, fruit.
Lunch menu: Meatball sub, tator tots, applesauce, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, peaches, garlic toast.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. KENT STATE will be hosting a Chemistry Day on Saturday, Feb. 8th. Students and parents will be introduced to life as a chemistry and biochemistry student at Kent State. Breakfast and lunch are provided. For more information, see Mrs. Pertner. Registration deadline is Feb. 1st.
- 4. SWIM TEAM has their last meet on 1/29. They are in need of timers for this meet. Please sign up in the advancement office with Coach Stoll.
- 5. CSW DRESS ATTIRE tomorrow is a jeans day with a shirt color as follows: Seniors- RED Juniors-BLACK, Sophomores-GREY, Freshmen-WHITE, 8th Grade-NEON YELLOW, 7th Grade-Orange and Staff-TIE-DYE Wednesday is career day. Dress like what you want to be when you grow up. Thursday is Dress up for Mass Day. High school students follow the dress code and junior high students may follow the high school dress code. Friday is Flyer attire!
- 6. TO ADVANCEMENT OFFICE today:
- 7. ALL SCHOOL MASS SCHEDULE TODAY please refer to the information sheet Mr. Conley sent a couple weeks ago in your email for the daily schedules this week. Extra copies are in the office.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE