St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, January 24, 2020
Lunch menu: Cheese pizza, broccoli with cheese, pears.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
Happy birthday to
- 1.SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Moffit from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 2. KENT STATE will be hosting a Chemistry Day on Saturday, Feb. 8th. Students and parents will be introduced to life as a chemistry and biochemistry student at Kent State. Breakfast and lunch are provided. For more information, see Mrs. Pertner. Registration deadline is Feb. 1st.
- 3. SWIM TEAM has their last meet on 1/29. They are in need of timers for this meet. Please sign up in the advancement office with Coach Stoll.
- 4. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITIES: Any student who would like to earn service hours and help with the open houses, thank you breakfasts and/or the spaghetti dinner, please stop in the Advancement Office today.
- 5. WRESTLERS the following will be leaving at lunch:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE