St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG donuts, fruit, juice.
Lunch menu: Fiesta sticks, green beans, pineapple. The menu for tomorrow is: Cheese pizza, broccoli with cheese, pears.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
- 1.NATIONAL MARCH FOR LIFE: Students going to Washington, DC for the March for Life will be gone all day today and Friday.
- 2. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Moffit from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 3. KENT STATE will be hosting a Chemistry Day on Saturday, Feb. 8th. Students and parents will be introduced to life as a chemistry and biochemistry student at Kent State. Breakfast and lunch are provided. For more information, see Mrs. Pertner. Registration deadline is Feb. 1st.
- 4. SWIM TEAM has their last meet on 1/29. They are in need of timers for this meet. Please sign up in the advancement office with Coach Stoll.
- 5.TEACHERS are reminded to meet in Mrs. Meyer’s room at lunch today to go over STEM activities for next week.