St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: Egg and cheese on an English muffin, fruit, juice.
Lunch menu: Confetti pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, juice. The menu for tomorrow will be: Fiesta sticks, green beans, pineapple.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
- 1.NATIONAL MARCH FOR LIFE: Students going to Washington, DC for the March for Life will be gone all day tomorrow and Friday
- 2.CAFETERIA WORKERS:
- 3.MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 4.DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Miller for the following:
- 5.TO THE OFFICE:
- 6. CCP students should come to the office today to get their books.
- 7. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Moffit from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
JUNIOR HIGH ATTENDANCE
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE