St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG mini cinnis, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch menu: Chicken strips, corn, veggie tray, grapes, juice. Tomorrow’s menu: Confetti pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, juice
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Maddox Mynarsky
- 1.NATIONAL MARCH FOR LIFE: Students going to Washington, DC for the March for Life will be gone all day Jan. 23 and 24.
- 2.DRUG FREE CLUBS OF AMERICA ambassadors will be out today from 12:15 – 2:20.
- 3.LOST AND FOUND: two lunch boxes and a pencil pouch.
- 4.CAFETERIA WORKERS:
- 5.MASS COORDINATORS
- 6.FACULTY MEETING at lunch today in room 221.
- 7.LCCC classes for those students taking online courses begin today. Please log-in to your MyCanvas account and verify that the correct courses(s) show. LCCC is gathering textbooks and hopefully we will have these by the end of the day today.
- 8. STAM mandatory meeting tomorrow morning at 7:00am in the gathering space.
The following students are excused:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
JUNIOR HIGH ATTENDANCE
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE