St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, January 17, 2020
Lunch menu: Boneless wings, broccoli w/cheese, veggie tray, pineapple, soft pretzel
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Ms. Lysaght
- 1.SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Swim meet timers are needed Jan. 29. Please sign up with Coach Stoll in the Advancement Office.
- 2. MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION today.
- 3.ROBOTICS COMPETITION is also today. These students will be out all day.
- 4.NATIONAL MARCH FOR LIFE: Students going to Washington, DC for the March for Life will be gone all day Jan. 23 and 24.
- 5.LOCAL MARCH FOR LIFE will be held this Sunday. Meet at the St. Paul Convocation Center at 2:30 PM and the March will begin at 3:00 PM. Posters and banners with a positive message are encouraged.
- 6.THE COIN CHALLENGE that was held before Christmas raised $1,048. Grades 10-12 won the challenge in this building. Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors are invited to the Convo lobby during lunch today to get their hot chocolate.
- 7.DRUG FREE CLUBS OF AMERICA ambassadors will be out on Tuesday from 12:15 – 2:20.
- 8. LOST AND FOUND: two lunch boxes and a pencil pouch.