St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG fruit strudel, fruit
Lunch menu: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, roll. Tomorrow’s lunch: Taco salad, black beans, sweet potato fries, veggie tray, Sidekick
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Ms. Lysaght
- 1.SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Swim meet timers are needed Jan. 29. Please sign up with Coach Stoll in the Advancement Office.
- 2. MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION will be on Friday. Students involved will be excused after 2nd period. A list of all students involved was given to teachers last week.
- 3.ROBOTICS COMPETITION will also be on Friday. These students will be out all day.
- 4.STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: Did you know that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day was named a “national day of service” in 1994? Interested in doing some type of service on or around MLK Day? Bring your lunch to Mrs. Fries’ room today and we will brainstorm!
- 5.DETENTIONS after school today with Mrs. Miller in Rm. 221