St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG breakfast bread, fruit
Lunch menu: Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, Goldfish crackers, peas, veggie tray, applesauce. Tomorrow’s lunch: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, roll
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Ms. Lysaght
- 1.SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Swim meet timers are needed tomorrow and Jan. 29. Please sign up with Coach Stoll in the Advancement Office.
- 2.There is a STUDENT AMBASSADOR CAPTAINS AND LEADERS meeting during lunch today in room 227.
- 3.ALL STUDENT AMBASSADORS should stop in the Advancement Office today.
- 4. MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION will be on Friday. Students involved will be excused after 2nd period. A list of all students involved was given to teachers last week.
- 5.ROBOTICS COMPETITION will also be on Friday. These students will be out all day.
- 6.STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: Did you know that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day was named a “national day of service” in 1994? Interested in doing some type of service on or around MLK Day? Bring your lunch to Mrs. Fries’ room tomorrow and we will brainstorm!
- 7. PROM MEETING at lunch today in Mrs. Spragg’s room for any junior interested in helping with prom this year.