St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Breakfast: $1.55 Lunch: $3.15 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
Alternate lunch choices: Chef salad, turkey wrap or Uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9 AM)
WG cereal bar, yogurt, fruit, juice
Hot dog/chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treats
WG cinnamon bagel, cheese stick, fruit, juice, milk
Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, Goldfish crackers, peas, veggie tray, applesauce
WG breakfast bread, fruit, juice, milk
Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, roll
WG fruit strudel, fruit, juice, milk
Taco salad, black beans, sweet potato fries, veggie tray, Sidekick
WG bacon, egg & cheese breadstick, fruit, juice, milk
Boneless wings, broccoli w/cheese, veggie tray, pineapple, soft pretzel
Jan. 10 Senior project presentations (afternoon)
Jan. 17 Mock Trial competition
Jan. 20 No School
Jan. 21-22 March for Life (Washington, D.C.)
Jan. 26-Feb. 1 Catholic Schools Week
Jan. 29 All School Mass – 9:15 AM
Jan. 30 Spaghetti supper at ECC
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
- Ask the cafeteria cashier
- Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
- Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
- Remember: Students may not purchase ala carte items when they have a negative account balance
- 1.Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject, have computer and scan time or bring your binder and get help getting organized! Come for a while or stay the whole time. 1/11/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 1/25/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 2/1/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 2/8/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 2/22/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 2/29/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 3/7/20 (Mrs. Moffit). END OF 3RD QUARTER
2. SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2020 Join us for an unforgettable evening in the church at 7 PM. Tony Melendez - LIVE in Concert at St. Paul's!
Tony Melendez was born without arms and began playing the guitar with his feet. He performed for Pope Saint John Paul II and travels throughout the world bringing his message of hope! Adult tickets are $20 and student tickets (11-17) are $10. Tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tony-melendez-live-in-concert-tickets-86815893675?aff=ebdssbeac
3. Fr. Andrew is planning a trip!
SUNDAY, MARCH 1, 2020: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Michigan Wolverines Men's Basketball Game
We will leave Norwalk by charter bus at noon for the 4pm game. The cost is $100 per person.
We will return immediately following the game. This is sure to be lots of fun!
Please RSVP by January 15th to Fr. Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org!