St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, December 13, 2019
Lunch menu: Walking taco, sweet potato fries, pears.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Fries Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
Happy Birthday to
- 1.COIN CHALLENGE thru next Friday to raise money for bathroom updates in our building. I’m sure you’ve seen the painted toilets in the hallways. Bring in as many pennies as you can for your class’s toilet and bring in silver coins to sabotage the other grades’ toilet. There will be a surprise prize for the class that wins the coin challenge.
- 2.ALL CCP STUDENTS must have their borrowed books returned to Mrs. Smith by Monday.
- 3. JUNIOR HIGH WRESTLING will be excused at 1:45 today. The following will be competing:
- 4. Drug Free Clubs of America t-shirt and jeans day for all members will be Wednesday, Dec. 18. If you have not picked up your t-shirt yet, please see Mrs. Pertner in the office. Again, this jeans day is only for Drug Free Clubs of America members.
- 5. ANY STUDENT who was unable to attend Wednesday night’s College Credit Plus meeting should stop in to see Mrs. Smith to collect the packet of information.
- 6.FOOD DRIVE: We are still collecting food for the food bank. Any item on the calendar you took home would be greatly appreciated by those who need help feeding their family.
- 7.SATURDAY SCHOOL will be held tomorrow from 8 AM – 1 PM with Mrs. Moffit in Rm. 127. Please use the Main Street entrance. This is the last Saturday School of the semester.
- 8. 8TH GRADERS who sold items for the DC trip fundraiser should pick their orders after school in the cafeteria.
- 9. TO THE OFFICE
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE