St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, Dec. 11 2019
Lunch menu: Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fruit cocktail. The menu for tomorrow will be: Breaded chicken sandwich, broccoli, mandarin oranges.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Nickoli Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
- 1. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is tonight from 6:00-7:00 pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year.
- 2.COIN CHALLENGE thru next Friday to raise money for bathroom updates in our building. I’m sure you’ve seen the painted toilets in the hallways. Bring in as many pennies as you can for your class’s toilet and bring in silver coins to sabotage the other grades’ toilet. There will be a surprise prize for the class that wins the coin challenge.
- 3. SQUIRES MEETING tomorrow at lunch in the library.
- 4. ALL CCP STUDENTS must have their borrowed books returned to Mrs. Smith by next Monday, Dec. 16th.
- 5. DETENTIONS will be held right after school today in Mrs. Moffit’s room 127 for the following:
- 6. JUNIOR HIGH WRESTLING will be excused at 1:45 this Friday. The following will be competing:
- 7.TO THE OFFICE:
- 8. BAND/CHOIR TOUR tomorrow from 11:30-3:00 will be the same group as last week:
- 9. CHOIR should report to the Social Hall today.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE