St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, Dec. 10 2019
Lunch menu: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, corn, peach cup, garlic toast. The menu for tomorrow will be: Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fruit cocktail.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Nickoli Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Please remember to sign out in the office. If you are unable to take your turn, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is tomorrow evening from 6:00-7:00 pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 4. MODEL UN the following students will be absent today:
- 5. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match today. They will be gone periods 3-6.
- 6.COIN CHALLENGE thru next Friday to raise money for bathroom updates in our building. I’m sure you’ve seen the painted toilets in the hallways. Bring in as many pennies as you can for your class’s toilet and bring in silver coins to sabotage the other grades’ toilet. There will be a surprise prize for the class that wins the coin challenge.
- 7.STUDENT AMBASSADOR CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON is today in the Social Hall during the regular lunch period.
- 8. SQUIRES MEETING this Thursday at lunch in the library.
- 9. SCHEDULE for today: 5th Period: 11:45-12:15
- 10. TO THE OFFICE:
- 11. ALL CCP STUDENTS must have their borrowed books returned to Mrs. Smith by next Monday, Dec. 16th.
- 12. FACULTY meeting at lunch today in room 321.
6th Period: 12:18-12:48
7th Period: 12:51- 1:40 Gr. 7-9 go to Reconciliation & Gr. 10-12 go to class
1:40-2:30 Gr 10-12 go to Reconciliation and Gr 7-9 go to class
8th Period: 2:30-3:00
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE