St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, Dec. 6, 2019
Lunch menu: Cheese pizza, broccoli, pears.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Nickoli Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend will be with Mrs. Moffit. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance. Students with time to make up must attend. There is only one more Saturday school this semester.
- 2. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is Wednesday from 6:00-7:00 pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 3.UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO is offering area High School students the opportunity to learn more about a career in engineering with a tour of their engineering school as well as student shadowing in an engineering office or facility. This experience is scheduled for 2/18. If you are interested in attending, please see Mrs. Pertner ASAP as seats are limited.
- 4. MODEL UN the following students will be absent Monday and Tuesday:
- 5. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match Tues. They will be gone periods 3-6.
- 6.COIN CHALLENGE thru next Friday to raise money for bathroom updates in our building. I’m sure you’ve seen the painted toilets in the hallways. Bring in as many pennies as you can for your class’s toilet and bring in silver coins to sabotage the other grades’ toilet. There will be a surprise prize for the class that wins the coin challenge.
- 7.STUDENT AMBASSADOR CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON will be on Tuesday in the Social Hall during the regular lunch period. Lunch will be provided.
- 8.TO THE OFFICE:
OVER FOR ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE