St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG breakfast pizza, fruit.
Lunch menu: BBQ pork or sloppy joe sandwich, French fries, baked beans, coleslaw, peaches. The menu for tomorrow will be: Cheese pizza, broccoli, pears.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Nickoli Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend will be with Mrs. Moffit. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance. Students with time to make up must attend. There is only one Saturday school left this semester.
- 2. PLAY PACKETS for The Music Man are available in the office. If you are interested in being in the play or working back stage please sign up in the office and pick up a packet.
- 3. MODEL UN mandatory meeting at lunch today in Mrs. Meyer’s room.
- 4. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is Dec. 11th from 6:00-7:00pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 5.UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO is offering area High School students the opportunity to learn more about a career in engineering with a tour of their engineering school as well as student shadowing in an engineering office or facility. This experience is scheduled for 2/18. If you are interested in attending, please see Mrs. Pertner ASAP as seats are limited.
- 6.TEACHERS please wait for the bells to ring before dismissing students. Students are outside before the end of the day bell is ringing.
- 7. ONLY STUDENTS with an injury are to be using the elevators.
- 8. MODEL UN students will be absent Monday and Tuesday.
- 9.ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match next Tues. They will be gone periods 3-6.
- 10. SQUIRES meeting at lunch today in the library.
- 11. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH