St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG pancakes, fruit.
Lunch menu: Confetti pancakes, sausage, hash browns, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: BBQ pork or sloppy joe sandwich, French fries, baked beans, coleslaw, peaches.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Fries Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Swiger in the library for the following:
2. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend will be with Mrs. Moffit. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance. Students with time to make up must attend. There is only one Saturday school left this semester.
- 3. ALL 8TH GRADERS AND FRESHMEN will be on a field trip today from 8:30-2:00.
- 4. PLAY PACKETS for The Music Man are available in the office. If you are interested in being in the play or working back stage please sign up in the office and pick up a packet.
- 5. REMINDER!! Please do not schedule appointments or vacations on exam days. These will not be excused.
- 6. MODEL UN mandatory meeting at lunch TOMORROW in Mrs. Meyer’s room. Please note the change.
- 7. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is Dec. 11th from 6:00-7:00pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 8. SERVICE HOUR opportunity. Timers are needed for the home swim meet Dec. 11. See Mrs. Stoll if you are interested. There will be a swim team lunch on that date in the social hall.
- 9.UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO is offering area High School students the opportunity to learn more about a career in engineering with a tour of their engineering school as well as student shadowing in an engineering office or facility. This experience is scheduled for 2/18. If you are interested in attending, please see Mrs. Pertner ASAP as seats are limited.
- 10.TEACHERS please wait for the bells to ring before dismissing students. Students are outside before the end of the day bell is ringing.
- 11. ONLY STUDENTS with an injury are to be using the elevators.
- 12. MODEL UN the following students will be absent Dec. 9th and 10th.
- 13. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match next Tues. They will be gone periods 3-6.
- 14.LOOKING AHED the following junior high wrestlers will be released at 1:45 on Friday, Dec. 13 for the Black River invite:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH G