St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG donuts, fruit.
Lunch menu: Chicken strips, corn, grapes. The menu for tomorrow will be: confetti pancakes, sausage, hash browns, applesauce.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Fries Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS for this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. 7TH GRADE academic challenge will have their championship match today from 10:15-2:00. Those participating are:
- 4. A WRESTLING clinic will be held Dec. 8 in Milan. This is for ages 8 and up. Cost will be $50.00 per wrestler with all proceeds going to the Kathy Miller Scholarship Fund. There will be 2 sessions: 9:00-11:00am and 12:00-2:00pm. Pre-registration is encouraged. Stop in the office for a form. The clinic will feature Nathan Tomasello of Ohio State.
- 5. ALL 8TH GRADERS AND FRESHMEN will be on a field trip tomorrow from 8:30-2:00.
- 6. MOCK TRIAL PRACTICE tonight at the court house from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- 7. PLAY PACKETS for The Music Man are available in the office. If you are interested in being in the play or working back stage please sign up in the office and pick up a packet.
- 8. REMINDER!! Please do not schedule appointments or vacations on exam days. These will not be excused.
- 9. MODEL UN mandatory meeting at lunch tomorrow in Mrs. Meyer’s room.
- 10. STUDENTS who will be going with the BAND/CHOIR group tomorrow at 1:40 are:
- 11.FOOTBALL PLAYERS, cheerleaders and managers need to stop in the athletic office to pick up your banquet letters. They are due back to the athletic office by tomorrow.
- 12. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is Dec. 11th from 6:00-7:00pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 13. SERVICE HOUR opportunity. Timers are needed for home swim meets Dec. 4th and 11. See Mrs. Stoll if you are interested. There will also be swim team lunches on these dates in the social hall.
- 14.UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO is offering area High School students the opportunity to learn more about a career in engineering with a tour of their engineering school as well as student shadowing in an engineering office or facility. This experience is scheduled for 2/18. If you are interested in attending, please see Mrs. Pertner ASAP as seats are limited.
- 15.TEACHERS please wait for the bells to ring before dismissing students.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN