St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, December 2, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG muffin, yogurt, fruit.
Lunch menu: Fiesta sticks, green beans, pineapple. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken strips, corn, grapes.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Fries Parking Lot: Mrs. Swiger
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS for this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. 7TH GRADE academic challenge will have their championship match tomorrow from 10:15-2:00. They will practice at lunch today in room 111.
- 4. A WRESTLING clinic will be held Dec. 8 in Milan. This is for ages 8 and up. Cost will be $50.00 per wrestler with all proceeds going to the Kathy Miller Scholarship Fund. There will be 2 sessions: 9:00-11:00am and 12:00-2:00pm. Pre-registration is encouraged. Stop in the office for a form. The clinic will feature Nathan Tomasello of Ohio State.
- 5. ALL 8TH GRADERS AND FRESHMEN will be on a field trip this Wednesday from 8:30-2:00.
- 6. MOCK TRIAL PRACTICE tomorrow night at the court house from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- 7. SERVICE HOUR opportunity. Timers are needed for home swim meets tomorrow and 12/11. See Mrs. Stoll in the advancement office.
- 8. PLAY PACKETS for The Music Man are available in the office. If you are interested in being in the play or working back stage please sign up in the office and pick up a packet.
- 9. REMINDER!! Please do not schedule appointments or vacations on exam days. These will not be excused.
- 10. MODEL UN mandatory meeting at lunch on Wednesday in Mrs. Meyer’s room.
- 11. STUDENTS who will be going with the BAND/CHOIR group tomorrow at 1:40 are:
- 12.FOOTBALL PLAYERS, cheerleaders and managers need to stop in the athletic office to pick up your banquet letters. They are due back to the athletic office by THIS WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4.
- 13. COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS meeting is Dec. 11th from 6:00-7:00pm in the auditorium. Attendance at this meeting is expected of all families that wish for their child to take any college courses during the 2020-2021 school year. Students will receive information in their Theology classes today and/or tomorrow. Please see Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE