St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Lunch menu: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, pears, cookie.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Llewellyn Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS for this week and next week are:
- 2. 7TH GRADE academic challenge will have their championship match on Tues. Dec. 3 from 10:15-2:00. They will practice at lunch on MONDAY in room 111.
- 3. HIGH SCHOOL boys and girls interested in participating in Track and Field this spring, need to sign up in the Athletic Office today.
- 4. A WRESTLING clinic will be held Dec. 8 in Milan. This is for ages 8 and up. Cost will be $50.00 per wrestler with all proceeds going to the Kathy Miller fund. There will be 2 sessions: 9:00-11:00am and 12:00-2:00pm. Pre-registration is encouraged. Stop in the office for a form. The clinic will feature Nathan Tomasello of Ohio State.
- 5. SCHEDULE for today: 1st Period: 8:00-8:38 2nd Period: 8:41-9:19 3rd Period: 9:22-10:01
- 6. ALL 8TH GRADERS AND FRESHMEN will be on a field trip Wednesday, Dec. 4th from 8:30-2:00.
- 7. MOCK TRIAL PRACTICE tonight for witnesses and attorneys at 7:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. Third witnesses and timers do not need to attend. Practices will begin at the courthouse on Dec. 3 from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9. SERVICE HOUR opportunity. Timers are needed for home swim meets on 12/4 and 12/11. See Mrs. Stoll in the advancement office.
- 10. PLAY PACKETS for The Music Man are available in the office. If you are interested in being in the play or working back stage please sign up in the office and pick up a packet.
4th Period: 10:04-10:42 Turkey Bowl from 10:45-11:06
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE