St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, November 25, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: PBJ bar, juice.
Lunch menu: Turkey gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, sweet potatoes, mandarin oranges, roll. The menu for tomorrow will be: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, pears, cookie.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Llewellyn Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS for this week and next week are: Please remember to sign out in the office before going to the cafeteria. If you are unable to take your turn, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
- 2. MODEL UN final payment of $229.55 is due to Mrs. Meyer by TOMORROW.
- 3. TURKEY BOWL FEATHERS can be purchased in your religion class or the high school office until noon today. Feathers are $1.00
- 4. 7TH GRADE academic challenge will have their championship match on Tues. Dec. 3 from 10:15-2:00.
- 5. HIGH SCHOOL boys and girls interested in participating in Track and Field this spring, need to sign up in the Athletic Office today or tomorrow.
- 6. A WRESTLING clinic will be held Dec. 8 in Milan. This is for ages 8 and up. Cost will be $50.00 per wrestler with all proceeds going to the Kathy Miller fund. There will be 2 sessions: 9:00-11:00am and 12:00-2:00pm. Pre-registration is encouraged. Stop in the office for a form. The clinic will feature Nathan Tomasello of the Ohio Dawgs.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE