St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow: WG bacon, egg, cheese breakfast, fruit.
Lunch menu: Taco salad, sweet potato fries, veggie tray. The menu for tomorrow will be: Boneless wings, broccoli, pineapple, soft pretzel.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Llewellyn Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. STUDENTS please bring in the following items for our annual community Thanksgiving dinner: (Junior high students: Juice boxes) (Freshmen and Sophomores: individual applesauce cups 6-8 count package) (Juniors and Seniors: 48oz can of UNSEASONED chicken broth)
- 2.ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match tomorrow: They will be absent from 9:00-11:30
- 3.ST. PAUL CEMETERY is looking for your help this Saturday at 9:00am. Bring rakes and leaf blowers. The church will have donuts and lunch for you. Yes, you will earn service hours.
- 4. MODEL UN final payment of $229.55 will be due BEFORE Thanksgiving break to Mrs. Meyer.
- 5. YOU CAN support TLC by volunteering at the Santa Hustle 5k/half marathon at Cedar Point on Sunday, Dec. 8. Register at www.santahustle.com under Get Involved. If you would like to run, register and save 15% with code TLCSANTA.
- 6. LOST AND FOUND we have two gym bags in the office and a pencil pouch.
- 7. TURKEY BOWL FEATHERS can be purchased in your religion class or the high school office until noon next Monday. Feathers are $1.00