St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow: WG pop tart, yogurt, fruit.
Lunch menu: Hot dog or chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treat. The menu for tomorrow will be: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn fruit cocktail, roll.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Llewellyn Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. MOCK TRIAL will be held tonight from 7:00-8:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. All witness, including 3rd witnesses should attend. No timers are needed.
- 2. STUDENTS please bring in the following items for our annual community Thanksgiving dinner: (Junior high students: Juice boxes) (Freshmen and Sophomores: individual applesauce cups 6-8 count package) (Juniors and Seniors: 48oz can of UNSEASONED chicken broth)
- 3.ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match on Friday: They will be absent from 9:00-11:30
- 4. ALL SCHOOL MASS at 9:00. We will follow the “Friday Mass Schedule”. We will not have Mass this Friday. On Friday, we will be following a regular day schedule.
- 5. THURSDAY the Health Dept. will be here for screenings for 7, 8, 9 and 11th graders. Students will be called to the library.
- 6.STUDENTS St. Paul Cemetery is looking for your help this Saturday at 9:00am. Bring rakes and leaf blowers. The church will have donuts and lunch for you. Yes, you will earn service hours.
- 7. MODEL UN final payment of $229.55 will be due BEFORE Thanksgiving break to Mrs. Meyer.
- 8. SECRET SANTA in the elementary is Dec. 2. If you would like to help during your study hall, please come and sign up in the office by this Thursday.
- 9. STUDENTS…you can support TLC by volunteering at the Santa Hustle 5k/half marathon at Cedar Point on Sunday, Dec. 8. Register at www.santahustle.com under Get Involved. If you would like to run, register and save 15% with code TLCSANTA.
- 10. LOST AND FOUND we have two gym bags in the office.