St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, November 18, 2019
Breakfast menu tomorrow: WG cinnamon bagel, fruit.
Lunch menu: Rotini with meat sauce, green beans, peaches, breadstick. The menu for tomorrow will be: Hot dog or chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treat.
Happy birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Llewellyn Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Please remember to sign out. It is your responsibility to get a replacement if you are unable to take your turn.
- 2. STUDENTS AND STAFF we will be selling flowers at lunch for $1.00 to make a “Prayer Bouquet” for the Ruffing family. Please be generous and keep this family in your prayers.
- 3. MOCK TRIAL will be held tomorrow from 7:00-8:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. All witness, including 3rd witnesses should attend. No timers are needed.
- 4. STUDENTS please bring in the following items for our annual community Thanksgiving dinner: (Junior high students: Juice boxes) (Freshmen and Sophomores: individual applesauce cups 6-8 count package) (Juniors and Seniors: 48oz can of UNSEASONED chicken broth)
- 5.ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match on Friday: They will be absent from 9:00-11:30:
- 6. ALL SCHOOL MASS at 9:00 on Wednesday. We will follow the “Friday Mass Schedule”. We will not have Mass this Friday. On Friday, we will be following a regular day schedule.
- 7. THURSDAY the Health Dept. will be here for screenings for 7, 8, 9 and 11th graders. Students will be called to the library.
- 8.STUDENTS St. Paul Cemetery is looking for your help this Saturday at 9:00am. Bring rakes and leaf blowers. The church will have donuts and lunch for you. Yes, you will earn service hours.
- 9. MODEL UN final payment of $229.55 will be due BEFORE Thanksgiving break to Mrs. Meyer.
- 10. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE