St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, November 15, 2019
Lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. STUDENTS AND STAFF we will be selling flowers at lunch for $1.00 to make a “Prayer Bouquet” for the Ruffing family. Please be generous and keep this family in your prayers.
- 2. BOYS grades 9-12 interested in playing baseball this spring should sign up in the athletic office this week.
- 3. STUDENTS there will be a SPIRIT BUS traveling to the Football game in Fremont this Saturday. Please sign up in the office. If you have already completed forms to be members of the Spirit Squadron, you do not need to sign those papers again. If you have not turned in forms to be a member of the Spirit Squadron, pick them up in the office and have them signed and returned by lunch today.
- 4. ST. PAUL will be selling pre-sale tickets to the OHSAA Regional Semi-Final Football game between SP and Patrick Henry this Saturday night at 7:00 at Fremont Don Paul Stadium. Tickets will be on sale in the main high school office during school hours through tomorrow at 2:00. All tickets are $8.00 pre-sale and $9.00 at the gate. Children under 6 are admitted free.
- 5. FR. PHIL SMITH will be speaking to students for about 25 minutes after mass. The time from when you return from church until lunch at 11:06 will be evenly divided between 2nd and 3rd period.
- 6. MOCK TRIAL will be held Tuesday from 7:00-8:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. All witness, including 3rd witnesses should attend. No timers are needed.
- 7. STARTING NEXT WEEK please bring in the following items for our annual community Thanksgiving dinner: (Junior high students: Juice boxes) (Freshmen and Sophomores: individual applesauce cups 6-8 count package) (Juniors and Seniors: 48oz can of UNSEASONED chicken broth)
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE