St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Breakfast Menu for tomorrow is: WG Breakfast pizza, fruit.
Lunch menu: Macaroni and cheese, peas, strawberry cup, breadstick. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. LOOKING AHEAD a reminder to avoid semester exam dates (Dec. 18, 19 and 20) when scheduling appointments. Appointments/vacations during exams are not excused.
- 2. STUDENTS AND STAFF we will be selling flowers at lunch for $1.00 to make a “Prayer Bouquet” for the Ruffing family. Please be generous and keep this family in your prayers.
- 3. BOYS grades 9-12 interested in playing baseball this spring should sign up in the athletic office this week.
- 4.HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL players, turn in your banquet reservations today.
- 5. STUDENTS there will be a SPIRIT BUS traveling to the Football game in Fremont this Saturday. Please sign up in the office. If you have already completed forms to be members of the Spirit Squadron, you do not need to sign those papers again. If you have not turned in forms to be a member of the Spirit Squadron, pick them up in the office and have them signed and returned by lunch on Friday.
- 6. ST. PAUL will be selling pre-sale tickets to the OHSAA Regional Semi-Final Football game between SP and Patrick Henry this Saturday night at 7:00 at Fremont Don Paul Stadium. Tickets will be on sale in the main high school office during school hours through tomorrow at 2:00. All tickets are $8.00 pre-sale and $9.00 at the gate. Children under 6 are admitted free.
- 7. FR. PHIL SMITH will be speaking to students for about 25 minutes after mass on Friday. The time from when you return from church until lunch at 11:06 will be evenly divided between 2nd and 3rd period.