St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Breakfast Menu for tomorrow is: WG maple pancakes, fruit.
Lunch menu: French toast sticks, sausage links, hashbrowns, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: Macaroni and cheese, peas, strawberry cup, breadstick.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
- 2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. LOOKING AHEAD a reminder to avoid semester exam dates (Dec. 18, 19 and 20) when scheduling appointments. Appointments/vacations during exams are not excused.
- 4. SOPHOMORES TO EHOVE the following will be visiting at Ehove from 9:00-1:00:
- 5.ALL STAM will be helping at the Business breakfast today. The list is in your mailbox. They will return to class at 9:30.
- 6. EHOVE Open House will be held from 4:00pm-7:00pm tomorrow. A free pasta dinner will be served. Students and parents are invited to find out more about the programs available at Ehove.
- 7. STUDENTS AND STAFF we will be selling flowers at lunch for $1.00 to make a “Prayer Bouquet” for the Ruffing family. Please be generous and keep this family in your prayers.
- 8. BOYS grades 9-12 interested in playing baseball this spring should sign up in the athletic office this week.
- 9. MOCK TRIAL will meet tonight at 7:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. This is for attorney’s only.
- 10. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match tomorrow and be gone from 10:00-1:00.
- 11.HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL players, please stop in the athletic office and pick up your banquet letters.
- 12. STUDENTS there will be a SPIRIT BUS traveling to the Football game in Fremont this Saturday. Please sign up in the office. If you have already completed forms to be members of the Spirit Squadron, you do not need to sign those papers again. If you have not turned in forms to be a member of the Spirit Squadron, pick them up in the office and have them signed and returned by lunch on Friday.
- 13. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Krystowski for the following students:
- 14. ST. PAUL will be selling pre-sale tickets to the OHSAA Regional Semi-Final Football game between SP and Patrick Henry this Saturday night at 7:00 at Fremont Don Paul Stadium. Tickets will be on sale in the main high school office during school hours beginning today after 1pm through Friday at 2:00. All tickets are $8.00 pre-sale and $9.00 at the gate. Children under 6 are admitted free.
- 15. SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN