St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, November 11, 2019
Breakfast Menu for tomorrow will be: WG cocoa bar, cheese stick, fruit.
Lunch menu: Chicken quesadilla, Spanish rice, pears. The menu for tomorrow will be: Mini corn dogs, steamed carrots, fruit cocktail.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Meyer Parking Lot: Ms. Hoesman
- 1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
- 2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. LOOKING AHEAD a reminder to avoid semester exam dates (Dec. 18, 19 and 20) when scheduling appointments. Appointments/vacations during exams are not excused.
- 4. SOPHOMORES TO EHOVE the following will be visiting at Ehove tomorrow from 9:00-1:00:
- 5.ALL STAM will be helping at the Business breakfast on Wednesday. The list is in your mailbox. They will return to class at 9:30.
- 6. EHOVE Open House will be held from 4:00pm-7:00pm on Nov. 14th. A free pasta dinner will be served. Students and parents are invited to find out more about the programs available at Ehove.
- 7. STUDENTS AND STAFF we will be selling flowers at lunch for $1.00 to make a “Prayer Bouquet” for the Ruffing family. Please be generous and keep this family in your prayers.
- 8. BOYS grades 9-12 interested in playing baseball this spring should sign up in the athletic office this week.
- 9. MODEL UN will have a meeting at lunch today.
- 10. MOCK TRIAL will meet tomorrow night at 7:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room. This is for attorney’s only.
- 11. TO THE OFFICE:
- 12. STAM training at 7:00 tomorrow morning in the social hall. If school is delayed, watch for an email and remind.com text with further instructions.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE