St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Breakfast for tomorrow: WG breakfast bread, fruit.
Lunch menu: Bosco sticks, side salad, apple slices. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, juice, pineapple. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Kovarik Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- 1. SPH will be hosting Edon in the first round of the OHSAA playoffs on Sat. Nov. 9th at 7:00pm. Pre-sale tickets will be on sale in the High School office during school hours through tomorrow, Nov. 8th. All tickets are $8.00 pre-sale and $9.00 at the gate. Students who are 6 and under are admitted free. A portion of the pre-sale will be given back to the school.
- 2. 7TH GRADE ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will meet at lunch today.
- 3. JUNIORS interested in serving on next year’s Kairos team are invited to a lunch meeting today in Mrs. Miller’s room. Hope to see you there!
- 4. LOOKING AHEAD a reminder to avoid semester exam dates when scheduling appointments. Appointments/vacations during exams are not excused. The dates are Dec. 18, 19 and 20.
- 5.SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend will be with Mrs. Swiger. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.