St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Breakfast for tomorrow: WG mini cinnis, fruit.
Lunch menu: Hamburgers, French fries, baked beans, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: Bosco sticks, side salad, apple slices. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Kovarik Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- 1.FRESHMEN RETREAT is today. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 2.PICTURE RETAKES are tomorrow.
- 3. DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Krystowski for the following students:
- 4. MOCK TRIAL meeting at lunch today.
- 5. SPH will be hosting Edon in the first round of the OHSAA playoffs on Sat. Nov. 9th at 7:00pm. Pre-sale tickets will be on sale in the High School office during school hours through Friday, Nov. 8th. All tickets are $8.00 pre-sale and $9.00 at the gate. Students who are 6 and under are admitted free. A portion of the pre-sale will be given back to the school.
- 6. THE FOLLOWING STAMS have volunteered to help with the President’s Breakfast tomorrow. They will miss 2-4 periods:
- 7. MATH COUNTS will not be held today.
- 8. 7TH GRADE ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will meet at lunch tomorrow.
- 9. JUNIORS interested in serving on next year’s Kairos team are invited to a lunch meeting tomorrow in Mrs. Miller’s room. Hope to see you there!
- 10. LOOKING AHEAD a reminder to avoid semester exam dates when scheduling appointments. Appointments during exams are not excused.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE