St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Breakfast for tomorrow: WG muffin, yogurt, fruit.
Lunch menu: Oriental chicken, rice, mandarin oranges, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Hamburgers, French fries, baked beans, applesauce. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Kovarik Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3.FRESHMEN RETREAT is tomorrow. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 4.PICTURE RETAKES will be Thursday.
- 5. WE ARE LOOKING for families or groups of friends to rake a yard for NCS Season of Giving. You put together a group and sign up, then we will assign you a yard. You can pick the date and time to rake. Interested? Sign up on the school website under “Explore” >”Season of Giving” by tomorrow.
- 6. MOCK TRIAL is cancelled for today. There will be a meeting at lunch tomorrow instead.
- 7. DFCA members will have priority lunch today, Oriental chicken day!! Lunch servers will be excused at 10:55 and DFCA members will be released to lunch at 11:00. An announcement will be made when all other students are to be released. Thank you for choosing a positive lifestyle.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9.THE LIBRARY will be closed 6th, 7th and 8th periods today.
Another, raking opportunity will be November 23, at the St. Paul Cemetery. Donuts and lunch will be provided! There will be a sign up sheet at a later date.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE