St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, November 4, 2019
Breakfast for tomorrow: PBJ bar, fruit
Lunch menu: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, peaches. The menu for tomorrow will be: Oriental chicken, rice, mandarin oranges, cookie. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. Kovarik Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3.FRESHMEN RETREAT is Wednesday. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 4.PICTURE RETAKES will be Thursday.
- 5. WE ARE LOOKING for families or groups of friends to rake a yard for NCS Season of Giving. You put together a group and sign up, then we will assign you a yard. You can pick the date and time to rake. Interested? Sign up on the school website under “Explore” >”Season of Giving” by tomorrow.
- 6. REMINDER any girl grades 9-12 not in a winter sport and interested is softball…Open cage/conditioning starts today. It will be held on Monday’s from 5:00-7:00pm and Wednesday’s 3:30-5:30 in the Fitness Center.
- 7.NORWALK PARK AND REC will have a boy’s basketball league made up of teams from area schools for those boys not in a winter sport at their school. This league will be limited to the 1st 8 teams that sign up. Stop in the office for more information.
- 8. MODEL UN will have a meeting at lunch today.
- 9. MOCK TRIAL is cancelled for tomorrow. There will be a meeting at lunch on Wednesday instead.
- 10. DFCA members will have priority lunch tomorrow, Oriental chicken day!! Lunch servers will be excused at 10:55 and DFCA members will be released to lunch at 11:00. An announcement will be made when all other students are to be released. Thank you for choosing a positive lifestyle.
Another, raking opportunity will be November 23, at the St. Paul Cemetery. Donuts and lunch will be provided! There will be a sign up sheet at a later date.
OVER FOR ATTENDANCE AND ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE