St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, October 31, 2019
Breakfast tomorrow is: WG bacon, egg and cheese breakstick, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Chicken nuggets, broccoli, pumpkin cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Walking taco, sweet potato fries, pears. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- 1. TLC AND ON YOUR OWN field trip is cancelled for today.
- 2.FRESHMEN RETREAT is Nov. 6. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 3.PICTURE RETAKES will be Nov. 7th.
- 4. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE has been cancelled for today.
- 5. TOMORROW we will follow the Holy Day Mass schedule:
- 6. WE ARE LOOKING for families or groups of friends to rake a yard for NCS Season of Giving. You put together a group and sign up, then we will assign you a yard. You can pick the date and time to rake. Interested? Sign up on the school website under “Explore” >”Season of Giving” by tomorrow.
- 7. SEND OFF to the state CC meet is tomorrow.
- 8. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY working the SP craft show tomorrow after school and Saturday. This opportunity is only available to those not on the swim team. Stop in the advancement office and sign up with Coach Stoll.
- 9. PLEASE excuse the band at 10:45 tomorrow to get their instruments for the send off.
- 10. REMINDER any girl grades 9-12 not in a winter sport and interested is softball…Open cage/conditioning starts on Monday, Nov. 4. It will be held on Monday’s from 5:00-7:00pm and Wednesday’s 3:30-5:30 in the Fitness Center.
- 11. MODEL UN resolutions were due today! Mrs. Meyer needs them ASAP!
- 12. PLEASE RETURN or renew your overdue library books.
1st Period 7:55-8:25 4th Period 11:45-12:21
MASS 8:30-9:30 5th Period 12:24-1:00
2nd Period 9:33-10:18 6th Period 1:03-1:40
3rd Period 10:21-11:06 7th Period 1:43-2:20
LUNCH 11:06-11:42 (9-12) 8th Period 2:23-3:00
Another, raking opportunity will be November 23, at the St. Paul Cemetery. Donuts and lunch will be provided! There will be a sign up sheet at a later date.
OVER FOR ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE