St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Breakfast tomorrow is WG apple strudel, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Meatball sub, tator tots, pineapple. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken nuggets, broccoli, pumpkin cookie. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
- 1. TLC class will be absent all day today. The following students will be absent:
- 2. TLC AND ON YOUR OWN field trip tomorrow. They will be absent 3rd and 4th period.
- 3.FRESHMEN RETREAT is Nov. 6. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 4.PICTURE RETAKES will be Nov. 7th.
- 5. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE has a match tomorrow and will leave at 8:45. They will return by 5th period. The following will be going:
- 6. THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 1 we will follow the Holy Day Mass schedule.
- 7. MOCK TRIAL meeting at lunch today for those attorneys who want to work on their directs.
- 8. WE ARE LOOKING for families or groups of friends to rake a yard for NCS Season of Giving. You put together a group and sign up, then we will assign you a yard. You can pick the date and time to rake. Interested? Sign up on the school website under “Explore” >”Season of Giving” by tomorrow.
- 9. SEND OFF to the state CC meet is this Friday, Nov. 1 at 10:55 at the Main St. entrance of the high school.
- 10. THANK YOU students of SPHS, JH, elementary and ECC. We collected 1109 pairs of socks! Many of these will go to the Salvation Army or Food Bank for the homeless and needy people of our Norwalk community. Some will go to the Wakeman Caring Community group. Some will go to Guatemala and others will go to the Toledo Task Force. As a reward for your efforts we may wear jeans and Halloween shirts this Thursday!! Great job!
- 11.DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Swiger for the following:
- 12. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY working the SP craft show Friday after school and Saturday. This opportunity is only available to those not on the swim team. Stop in the advancement office and sign up with Coach Stoll.
Another, raking opportunity will be November 23, at the St. Paul Cemetery. Donuts and lunch will be provided! There will be a sign up sheet at a later date.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE