St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, October 30, 2019
Breakfast tomorrow is WG poptart, yogurt, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, corn, peaches, garlic toast. The menu for tomorrow will be: Meatball sub, tator tots, pineapple. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot: Mrs. Nickoli
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Please remember to sign out in the office and find a replacement if you are unable to take your turn.
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. 7TH AND 8TH GRADE MATHCOUNTS will practice during lunch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- 4. ALL FRESHMEN, AP BIOLOGY, BIO 151 will be absent all day today for a field trip. Listed below are the AP BIO and BIO 151 students:
- 5. TLC class will be absent all day tomorrow. The following students will be absent:
- 6. TLC AND ON YOUR OWN field trip Thursday. They will be absent 3rd and 4th period.
- 7.FRESHMEN RETREAT is Nov. 6. All freshmen plus the TLC class will be going:
- 8.PICTURE RETAKES will be Nov. 7th.
- 9. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will meet at lunch today.
- 10. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE has a match Thursday and will leave at 8:45. They will return by 5th period. The following will be going:
- 11. THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 1 we will follow the Holy Day Mass schedule.
- 12. MOCK TRIAL meeting tonight at 7:00pm for attorneys only in Mrs. Meyer’s room. There will also be a meeting at lunch tomorrow for those attorneys who want to work on their directs.
- 13. WE ARE LOOKING for families or groups of friends to rake a yard for NCS Season of Giving. You put together a group and sign up, then we will assign you a yard. You can pick the date and time to rake. Interested? Sign up on the school website under “Explore” >”Season of Giving” by tomorrow.
- 14. SEND OFF to the state CC meet is this Friday, Nov. 1 at 10:55 at the Main St. entrance of the high school.
- 15. THANK YOU students of SPHS, JH, elementary and ECC. We collected 1109 pairs of socks! Many of these will go to the Salvation Army or Food Bank for the homeless and needy people of our Norwalk community. Some will go to the Wakeman Caring Community group. Some will go to Guatemala and others will go to the Toledo Task Force. As a reward for your efforts we may wear jeans and Halloween shirts this Thursday!! Great job!
Another, raking opportunity will be November 23, at the St. Paul Cemetery. Donuts and lunch will be provided! There will be a sign up sheet at a later date.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE