St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, October 25, 2019
Lunch menu: Cheese pizza, broccoli, pears.. Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held Monday and Wednesday from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 2. LCCC advisors will be on our campus on Monday to work individually with those students scheduling for online CCP courses. Students will be called to the library beginning at 8:30am. See Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 3. 8TH GRADE BOYS BASKETBALL brief meeting right after school today in the Monroe St. Gym boys’ locker room.
- 4. 7TH AND 8TH GRADE MATHCOUNTS will practice during lunch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- 5. AMERICAN DRIVING SCHOOL on Cleveland Road in Norwalk is offering Sunday classes for those student/athletes that cannot taking the Drivers Ed. classes during the week. The next session begins Nov. 10th and runs for 6 consecutive Sundays. Classes are from 4:00pm-8:15pm. Stop in the office for more information.
- 6. REGIONAL CROSS COUNTRY participants will have a luncheon today in the Social Hall.
- 7. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Swiger from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 8. TODAY’S SCHEDULE (no homeroom this week)
- 9. ALL FRESHMEN, AP BIOLOGY, BIO 151 will be absent all day Tuesday for a field trip. Listed below are the AP BIO and BIO 151 students:
- 10. TLC class will be absent all day Wednesday. The following students will be absent:
- 11. TLC AND ON YOUR OWN field trip Thursday. They will be absent 3rd and 4th period.
- 12. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE has a match Thursday and will leave at 8:45. They will return by 5th period. The following will be going:
- 13. LOOKING AHEAD the freshmen will be on retreat all day November 6
- 14.REMINDER: ALL INCOMPLETE grades must be made up by 3 PM today.
- 15. ALUMNI SPEAKER DAY is from 2:00 – 3:00 today. At the end of 8th period, all 7th through 10th grade students should report to their homerooms. All Juniors and Seniors should report to their assigned first session.
- 16. CROSS COUNTRY banquet forms are due by Monday.
1st Period 7:55-8:22 Lunch 11:06-11:42
2nd Period 8:25-8:53 (folk group excused at 8:45) 5th Period 11:45-12:16
Mass 9:00-9:45 6th Period 12:19-12:50
3rd Period 9:50-10:27 7th Period 12:53-1:23
4th Period 10:30-11:06 8th Period 1:26-1:56
Alumni Speakers: 2:00-3:00
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE