St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG breakfast pizza, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch menu: BBQ pork or Sloppy joe, French fries, baked beans, coleslaw, peaches. The menu for tomorrow will be: Cheese pizza, broccoli, pears.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held next Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 2. WRESTLING MEETING for grades 7-12 today at lunch in the wrestling room. Bring your lunch with you.
- 3. LCCC advisors will be on our campus to work individually with those students scheduling for online CCP courses on Monday, Oct. 28. Students will be called to the library beginning at 8:30am. See Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 4. SOCK UPDATE: we have approximately 450 pairs of socks so far…total between the HS and elementary. The 2nd grade is pulling ahead with the most per class to win the “Sock Dodge Game” with TLC for the elementary reward. JH and HS may wear Halloween shirts and jeans if we reach 600 pairs by this Friday.
- 5. 8TH GRADE BOYS BASKETBALL brief meeting right after school this Friday, Oct. 25 in the Monroe St. Gym boys locker room.
- 6. 7TH GRADE ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will practice today at lunch.
- 7. 7TH AND 8TH GRADE MATHCOUNTS will practice during lunch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- 8. THERE WILL BE a Spirit Bus to take the Spirit Squadron to the District Final volleyball game this evening. Game time is 6:00pm and the bus will be leaving at 5:15pm. If you are already a member of the Spirit Squadron, you do not need to fill out a new permission form. Any other students will need to complete a permission form in order to ride the bus. Permission forms may be picked up in the main office and must be returned by 3:00pm today.
- 9. AMERICAN DRIVING SCHOOL on Cleveland Road in Norwalk is offering Sunday classes for those student/athletes that cannot taking the Drivers Ed. classes during the week. The next session begins Nov. 10th and runs for 6 consecutive Sundays. Classes are from 4:00pm-8:15pm. Stop in the office for more information.
- 10. REGIONAL CROSS COUNTRY participants will have a luncheon tomorrow in the Social Hall.
- 11. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Swiger from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 12. JH BOYS BASKETBALL sign up in the office by the end of the day today if you are interested in playing this winter.
- 13. TOMORROW’S SCHEDULE (no homeroom this week) Please note that folk group members are excused at 8:45.
- 1st Period 7:55-8:22 Lunch 11:06-11:42
2nd Period 8:25-8:53 (folk group excused at 8:45) 5th Period 11:45-12:16 Mass 9:00-9:45 6th Period 12:19-12:50 3rd Period 9:50-10:27 7th Period 12:53-1:23 4th Period 10:30-11:06 8th Period 1:26-1:56 Speakers: 2:00-3:00
- 14. ALL FRESHMEN, AP BIOLOGY, BIO 151 will be absent all day Tuesday, Oct. 29 for a field trip.
- 15. TLC class will be absent all day next Wednesday, Oct. 30
- 16. TLC AND ON YOUR OWN field trip next Thursday, Oct. 31. They will be absent 3rd and 4th period.
- 17. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE has a match next Thursday, Oct. 31 and will leave at 8:45. They will return by 5th period.
- 18. LOOKING AHEAD the freshmen will be on retreat all day November 6
- 19. JUNIOR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY RUNNERS: Please stop in the Athletic Office TODAY and pick up banquet information.
- 20.REMINDER: ALL INCOMPLETE grades must be made up by 3 PM tomorrow.