St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG blueberry waffles, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Confetti pancakes, sausage links, hashbrown, applesauce, juice. The menu for tomorrow will be: BBQ pork or Sloppy joe, French fries, baked beans, coleslaw, peaches.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held next Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 2.LOST AND FOUND: We have 3 pairs of tennis shoes and a pencil pouch in lost and found. Please come to claim them if they are yours.
- 3. WRESTLING SIGN UP for grades 7-12 this week in the athletic office for those boys interested in participating this winter. There will also be a meeting tomorrow at lunch in the wrestling room for those who are signing up. Bring your lunch with you.
- 4. LCCC advisors will be on our campus to work individually with those students scheduling for online CCP courses on Monday, Oct. 28. Students will be called to the library beginning at 8:30am. See Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 5. SOCK UPDATE: we have approximately 450 pairs of socks so far…total between the HS and elementary. The 2nd grade is pulling ahead with the most per class to win the “Sock Dodge Game” with TLC for the elementary reward. JH and HS may wear Halloween shirts and jeans if we reach 600 pairs by this Friday.
- 6. NORWALK REC is now accepting registration for a 7th and 8th grade traveling basketball league. This is a coed program. If you’re interested, you may pick up a form in the office. This is only for students not involved in a winter sport at their school.
- 7. 8TH GRADE BOYS BASKETBALL brief meeting right after school this Friday, Oct. 25 in the Monroe St. Gym boys locker room.
- 8. DETENTIONS will be held right after school today with Mrs. Swiger in the library for the following:
- 9. 7TH GRADE ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will practice tomorrow at lunch.
- 10. 7TH AND 8TH GRADE MATHCOUNTS will practice during lunch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- 11. THERE WILL BE a Spirit Bus to take the Spirit Squadron to the District Final volleyball game tomorrow evening. Game time is 6:00pm and the bus will be leaving at 5:15pm. If you are already a member of the Spirit Squadron, you do not need to fill out a new permission form. Any other students will need to complete a permission form in order to ride the bus. Permission forms may be picked up in the main office. Please have them returned to the office before 3:00pm tomorrow.
- 12. AMERICAN DRIVING SCHOOL on Cleveland Road in Norwalk is offering Sunday classes for those student/athletes that cannot taking the Drivers Ed. classes during the week. The next session begins Nov. 10th and runs for 6 consecutive Sundays. Classes are from 4:00pm-8:15pm. Stop in the office for more information.
- 13. FRIDAYS SCHEDULE (no homeroom this week)
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
1st Period 7:55-8:22 Lunch 11:06-11:42
2nd Period 8:25-8:53 5th Period 11:45-12:16
Mass 9:00-9:45 6th Period 12:19-12:50
3rd Period 9:50-10:27 7th Period 12:53-1:23
4th Period 10:30-11:06 8th Period 1:26-1:56 Speakers: 2:00-3:00
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE