St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG donuts, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch menu: Chicken strips, corn, veggie tray, grapes, juice. The menu for tomorrow will be: Confetti pancakes, sausage links, hashbrown, applesauce, juice.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held next Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 2.LOST AND FOUND: We have 3 pairs of tennis shoes and a pencil pouch in lost and found. Please come to claim them if they are yours.
- 3.7TH AND 8TH GRADE GIRLS’ BASKETBALL practice this week will be today, Wednesday and Thursday in the Monroe St. gym from 3:30 – 5:30 PM.
- 4. WRESTLING SIGN UP for grades 7-12 this week in the athletic office for those boys interested in participating this winter. There will also be a meeting on Thursday at lunch in the wrestling room for those who are signing up. Bring your lunch with you.
- 5. MOCK TRIAL meeting today at lunch for “Mock Cubed” team only. Also, tonight at 7:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room, attorney’s only will meet.
- 6. LCCC advisors will be on our campus to work individually with those students scheduling for online CCP courses on Monday, Oct. 28. Students will be called to the library beginning at 8:30am. See Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
- 7. SOCK UPDATE: we have approximately 450 pairs of socks so far…total between the HS and elementary. The 2nd grade is pulling ahead with the most per class to win the “Sock Dodge Game” with TLC for the elementary reward. JH and HS may wear Halloween shirts and jeans if we reach 600 pairs by this Friday.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9. HS BOYS not in a fall sport interested in playing basketball this year should attend conditioning tonight from 6:30-8:30pm.
- 10.ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will meet at lunch today.
- 11. NORWALK REC is now accepting registration for a 7th and 8th grade traveling basketball league. This is a coed program. If you’re interested, you may pick up a form in the office. This is only for students not involved in a winter sport at their school.
- 12. 8TH GRADE BOYS BASKETBALL brief meeting right after school this Friday, Oct. 25 in the Monroe St. Gym boys locker room.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE