St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, October 21, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG Cocoa bar, cheese stick, fruit, juice, milk
Lunch menu: Fiesta sticks, green beans, veggie tray, pineapple. Tomorrow’s menu: chicken strips, corn, veggie tray, grapes, juice.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Happy birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS:
- 3.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held on Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 4. HUGH O’BRIAN (HOBY) YOUTH LEADERSHIP SEMINAR is designed to help high school sophomores recognize, their leadership talents and apply them to become effective, ethical leaders in their home, school, workplace and community. Students explore their own personal leadership skills while learning how to lead others and make a positive impact in their community. Any sophomore interested in attending this springs seminar at Ohio Northern University, please sign up with Mrs. Pertner.
- 5.LOST AND FOUND: We have 3 pairs of tennis shoes and a pencil pouch in lost and found. Please come to claim them if they are yours.
- 6.7TH AND 8TH GRADE GIRLS’ BASKETBALL practice this week will be tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday in the Monroe St. gym from 3:30 – 5:30 PM.
- 7.SPIRIT BUS
- 8. WRESTLING SIGN UP for grades 7-12 this week in the athletic office for those boys interested in participating this winter. There will also be a meeting on Thursday at lunch in the wrestling room for those who are signing up. Bring your lunch with you.
- 9. TO THE OFFICE:
- 10. MODEL UN lunch meeting today. Please bring your resolutions ready to edit.
- 11. MOCK TRIAL meeting tomorrow at lunch for “Mock Cubed” team only. Also, tomorrow night at 7:00pm in Mrs. Meyer’s room, attorney’s only will meet.
- 12. LCCC advisors will be on our campus to work individually with those students scheduling for online CCP courses on Monday, Oct. 28. Students will be called to the library beginning at 8:30am. See Mrs. Smith if you have questions.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE