St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is:
Lunch menu: Taco salad, sweet potato fries, veggie tray.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held on Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 2. HUGH O’BRIAN (HOBY) YOUTH LEADERSHIP SEMINAR is designed to help high school sophomores recognize, their leadership talents and apply them to become effective, ethical leaders in their home, school, workplace and community. Students explore their own personal leadership skills while learning how to lead others and make a positive impact in their community. Any sophomore interested in attending this springs seminar at Ohio Northern University, please sign up with Mrs. Pertner.
- 3.ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE class is in need of clear, 2 liter bottles. Please drop them off in room 312.
- 4.PRAYERS AND SUPPORT are needed by the Livengood family as they recover from a house fire. Help us build a chain of prayers and support for them by purchasing a link of chain for $1.00 from a TLC student (in the blue jackets). Help us make the chain reach from one end zone to the other!
- 5. GYM BAGS….if you lost yours, please check in the office.
6. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.............TEACHER IN-SERVICE DAY.