St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG Mini cinnis, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, fruit cocktail, roll. The menu for tomorrow will be: Taco salad, sweet potato fries, veggie tray.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
- 1.PSAT testing will take place in rooms 111 and 112 in the junior high beginning at 7:55 today. Junior High students and those students in the junior high hallway are asked to be respectful of those testing and to maneuver through the hall as quiet as possible. Testing will be done by 6th period.
- 2.PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held on Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 3. MODEL UN resolution is due tomorrow to the classroom.
- 4. HUGH O’BRIAN (HOBY) YOUTH LEADERSHIP SEMINAR is designed to help high school sophomores recognize, their leadership talents and apply them to become effective, ethical leaders in their home, school, workplace and community. Students explore their own personal leadership skills while learning how to lead others and make a positive impact in their community. Any sophomore interested in attending this springs seminar at Ohio Northern University, please sign up with Mrs. Pertner.
- 5. REMINDER about SOCKTOBERFEST!!!! Please help the TLC class collect socks for the homeless and needy in Huron Co. This is our school mission collection for the month of October.
- 6.DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Swiger in the library for the following:
- 7.PRAYERS AND SUPPORT are needed by The Livengood family as they recover from a house fire. Help us build a chain of prayers and support for them by purchasing a link of chain for $1.00 from a TLC student (in the blue jackets). These may be purchased during lunch today or tomorrow. We will stretch the chain across the field at half time of this weeks game. After the game, students may run a victory lap to celebrate. Donations may also be dropped off at the high school, elementary office or ECC offices.
- 8. SENIOR CLASS OFFICERS have a meeting at lunch today in Mrs. Krystowski’s room.
- 9. CONGRATULATIONS to the Junior High Academic Challenge Teams. The 7th graders placed 1st and the 8th graders placed 2nd. Great job junior high teams!!!
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE