St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG poptart, yogurt, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch menu: Hot dog or chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treat. The menu for tomorrow will be: Popcorn chicken bowl, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, fruit cocktail, roll.
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Lysaght Parking Lot: Mr. Swabley
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3.PSAT testing will take place in rooms 111 and 112 in the junior high beginning at 7:55 tomorrow. Students testing are reminded to bring their graphing calculators with them. Junior High students and those students in the junior high hallway are asked to be respectful of those testing and to maneuver through the hall as quiet as possible. Testing will be done by 6th period.
- 4. PHYSICALS: Any students who is planning on playing basketball, swimming or wrestling this winter must have a current physical on file. Junior High students need to give their physical to Mr. Baker and High School students should give their physical to the Athletic Office.
- 5.PRESIDENT’S BREAKFAST will be held tomorrow in the Convo lobby.
- 6. JH ACADEMIC CHALLENGE 8th graders will be absent all morning today:
- 7. PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES will be held on Monday, Oct. 28 and Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Please call the high school office if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with any of your child’s teachers.
- 8.HS ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will have a match today and be gone from 10:00-1:00.
- 9. MODEL UN resolution is due by Thursday to the classroom.
- 10. THE FOLLOWING should report to the advancement office today:
- 11. HUGH O’BRIAN (HOBY) YOUTH LEADERSHIP SEMINAR is designed to help high school sophomores recognize, their leadership talents and apply them to become effective, ethical leaders in their home, school, workplace and community. Students explore their own personal leadership skills while learning how to lead others and make a positive impact in their community. Any sophomore interested in attending this springs seminar at Ohio Northern University, please sign up with Mrs. Pertner.
- 12. REMINDER about SOCKTOBERFEST!!!! Please help the TLC class collect socks for the homeless and needy in Huron Co. This is our school mission collection for the month of October.
- 13. HS VOLLEYBALL TEAM will have lunch today in the convo lobby.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE