St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, October 11, 2019
Breakfast menu for Monday is: Yogurt, strawberry Chex mix, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mrs. Krystowski
- 1.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket.
- 2.PSAT testing on Wednesday. Students who are taking the test will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 3. SCHEDULE FOR TODAY: Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
- 4. PHYSICALS: Any students who is planning on playing basketball, swimming or wrestling this winter must have a current physical on file. Junior High students need to give their physical to Mr. Baker and High School students should give their physical to the Athletic Office.
- 5.ON MONDAY, OCT. 14 we will be on a 1 hour delay because of the Homecoming Dance on Sunday night.
- 6.THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS WILL BE OUT THROUGH 7TH PERIOD TODAY:
- 7. JUNIOR HIGH BOYS BASKETBALL OPEN GYM: Monday, Oct. 14 and Wednesday,
- 8.PRESIDENT’S BREAKFAST will be held on Wednesday in the Convo lobby. The following students will be absent from 9:30 – 11:45:
- 9.A REPRESENTATIVE FROM NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE will be in the library on Tuesday at 3 PM to meet with students; a representative from MOUNT UNION will be in the library on Wednesday at 3 PM. Please sign up in the office if you would like to meet with the representatives or receive information from them. If no one signs up, the sessions will be cancelled.
- 10. JH ACADEMIC CHALLENGE the following 7th graders will be absent Monday all morning: The following 8th graders will be absent all morning Tuesday:
5th: 12:24 – 12:52
6th: 12:55 – 1:23
7th: 1:26 – 1:55
8th: 1:58 – 2:27 (Band, cheerleaders and Homecoming Court are excused at 2:20)
Pep Assembly: 2:30 – 3:00
Oct. 16 from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMAN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE