St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG bacon, egg & cheese breadstick, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Macaroni & cheese, peas, veggie tray, strawberry cup, breadstick
Tomorrow’e menu: chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mrs. Krystowski
- 1.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket.
- 2.PSAT testing on Wednesday. Students who are taking the test will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 3.Dress code for this week: (Any shoes and accessories are permitted)
- Friday – Flyer shirt and jeans (no rips/tears/holes in jeans and no tank tops)
- 4. ALL JUNIORS will be out today from 8:20 – 10:30 for Finances 101 at Norwalk High School.
- 5. SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY: Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
- 5th: 12:24 – 12:52
6th: 12:55 – 1:23 7th: 1:26 – 1:55 8th: 1:58 – 2:27 (Band, cheerleaders and Homecoming Court are excused at 2:20) Pep Assembly: 2:30 – 3:00
- 6. PHYSICALS: Any students who is planning on playing basketball, swimming or wrestling this winter must have a current physical on file. Junior High students need to give their physical to Mr. Baker and High School students should give their physical to the Athletic Office.
- 7.ON MONDAY, OCT. 14 we will be on a 1 hour delay because of the Homecoming Dance on Sunday night.
- 8. MODEL UN MEETING at lunch today in Mrs. Meyer’s room. $100 deposit is due today.