St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG apple strudel, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, juice
Tomorrow’e menu: Macaroni & cheese, peas, veggie tray, strawberry cup, breadstick
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mrs. Krystowski
- 1.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket.
- 2.MANDATORY PRE-ID SESSION FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE PSAT is scheduled for tomorrow beginning promptly at 7:25 AM in the Social Hall. All sophomores and juniors who are signed up to take the PSAT must attend this session. Please see or email Mrs. Smith ASAP if you have a scheduling conflict.
- 3.PSAT testing will take place on Wednesday, October 16. Teachers, a list of students who will be testing has been emailed to you. These students will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 4.Dress code for this week: (Any shoes and accessories are permitted)
- Thursday – Costume Day (no weapons, no blood, school appropriate)
Friday – Flyer shirt and jeans (no rips/tears/holes in jeans and no tank tops)
- 5. SOPHOMORES will be out all day to go to the Basilica in Carey with Fr. Andrew.
- 6. ALL JUNIORS will be out tomorrow morning from 8:20 – 10:30 for Finances 101 at Norwalk High School.
- 7. SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY: Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
- 5th: 12:24 – 12:52
6th: 12:55 – 1:23 7th: 1:26 – 1:55 8th: 1:58 – 2:27 (Band, cheerleaders and Homecoming Court are excused at 2:20) Pep Assembly: 2:30 – 3:00
- 8. ALL HOMECOMING GUEST DANCE FORMS ARE DUE TODAY. NO LATE FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- 9. Model UN $100 deposit is due tomorrow.
- 10. REMINDER TO ALL JUNIOR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMERS: Mandatory parent meeting tonight in the Convocation Center at 7 PM.
- 11. PHYSICALS: Any students who is planning on playing basketball, swimming or wrestling this winter must have a current physical on file. Junior High students need to give their physical to Mr. Baker and High School students should give their physical to the Athletic Office.