St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG muffin, yogurt, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Mini corn dogs, carrots, veggie tray, fruit cocktail, cookie
Tomorrow’e menu: French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, juice
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mrs. Krystowski
- 1.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket. Guest dance forms are also available.
- 2.MANDATORY PRE-ID SESSION FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE PSAT is scheduled for Thursday beginning promptly at 7:25 AM in the Social Hall. All sophomores and juniors who are signed up to take the PSAT must attend this session. Please see or email Mrs. Smith ASAP if you have a scheduling conflict.
- 3.PSAT testing will take place on Wednesday, October 16. Teachers, a list of students who will be testing has been emailed to you. These students will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 4.ALL BOYS AND GIRLS GOLF TEAM MEMBERS should stop in the athletic office today to pick up banquet information if they have not already done so.
- 5.Dress code for this week: (Any shoes and accessories are permitted)
- Wednesday – Western Day
Thursday – Costume Day (no weapons, no blood, school appropriate)
- Friday – Flyer shirt and jeans (no rips/tears/holes in jeans and no tank tops)
- 6.ALL FRESHMEN WILL BE OUT TODAY FROM NOON – 1:45 to attend Manufacturing Day at EHOVE.
- 7. ALL SOPHOMORES will be out all day tomorrow to go to the Basilica in Carey with Fr. Andrew.
- 8. ALL JUNIORS will be out Thursday morning from 8:20 – 10:30 for Finances 101 at Norwalk High School.
- 9. SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY: Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
- 5th: 12:24 – 12:52
6th: 12:55 – 1:23 7th: 1:26 – 1:55
- 8th: 1:58 – 2:27 (Band, cheerleaders and Homecoming Court are excused at 2:20) Pep Assembly: 2:30 – 3:00
- 10. IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO PARTICIPATE IN SOCKTOBER!!!. Please help the TLC class collect socks for the homeless and needy in Huron County. Our goal is 600 pairs of socks by the end of the month – that’s just 100 pairs per grade level. Bring your donation to the high school office or to Rm. 128 by Oct. 24.
- 11. ALL HOMECOMING GUEST DANCE FORMS ARE DUE BY TOMORROW. NO LATE FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- 12. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE MEETING today at lunch in Rm. 327.