St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, October 7, 2019
Breakfast menu for Tuesday is: WG cinnamon bagel, cheese stick, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Chicken quesadillas, refried beans, corn, Spanish rice, veggie tray, pears
Tomorrow’e menu: Mini corn dogs, carrots, veggie tray, fruit cocktail, cookie
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mrs. Krystowski
- 1.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket. Guest dance forms are also available.
- 2.MANDATORY PRE-ID SESSION FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE PSAT is scheduled for Thursday beginning promptly at 7:25 AM in the Social Hall. All sophomores and juniors who are signed up to take the PSAT must attend this session. Please see or email Mrs. Smith ASAP if you have a scheduling conflict.
- 3.PSAT testing will take place on Wednesday, October 16. Teachers, a list of students who will be testing has been emailed to you. These students will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 4.ALL BOYS AND GIRLS GOLF TEAM MEMBERS should stop in the athletic office today to pick up banquet information.
- 5.Dress code for this week: (Any shoes and accessories are permitted)
Tuesday – Frat Day (backwards ball cap, khaki shorts, untucked polo shirt)
Wednesday – Western Day
Thursday – Costume Day (no weapons, no blood, school appropriate)
Friday – Flyer shirt and jeans (no rips/tears/holes in jeans and no tank tops)