St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, October 4, 2019
Breakfast menu for Monday is: WG cereal bar, yogurt, fruit, juice and milk.
Lunch menu: Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, veggie tray, juice, pineapple
Alternate lunch choice: Chef salad, turkey wrap or uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9:00am)
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Fair Parking Lot: Mr. Springer
- 1. ANY SOPHOMORE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING EHOVE next year should see Mrs. Pertner before the end of the day.
- 2. JUNIOR HIGH ACADEMIC CHALLENGE PRACTICE will be held today during lunch.
- 3.BLESSING OF PETS will take place this afternoon. Follow a regular Friday schedule through the end of 4th period.
- 4.HOMECOMING DANCE tickets are on sale in the office for $10/ticket. Guest dance forms are also available.
- 5.SATURDAY SCHOOL will be with Mrs. Swiger. Please use the Main St. entrance.
- 6.MANDATORY PRE-ID SESSION FOR STUDENTS TAKING THE PSAT is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 10 beginning promptly at 7:25 AM in the Social Hall. All sophomores and juniors who are signed up to take the PSAT must attend this session. Please see or email Mrs. Smith ASAP if you have a scheduling conflict.
- 7.PSAT testing will take place on Wednesday, October 16. Teachers, a list of students who will be testing has been emailed to you. These students will be absent 1st period thru 5th period.
- 8.Dress code for Spirit week Oct. 7-11: (Any shoes and accessories are permitted)
5th period: 12:24 – 12:56
6th period: 12:59 – 1:32
7th period: 1:35 – 2:08
8th period: 2:11 – 2:44
Blessing of animals in the Convo parking lot. All staff and students should attend.
Monday – Pajama Day (flannel pants)
Tuesday – Frat Day (backwards ball cap, khaki shorts, untucked polo shirt)
Wednesday – Western Day
Thursday – Costume Day (no weapons, no blood, school appropriate)
Friday – Flyer shirt and jeans (no rips/tears/holes in jeans and no tank tops)